Sunday, May 11, 2008

Is Barack Obama smarter then a 5th grader?

4-11-08

People that suffer from Bush Derangement Syndrome love it when George Bush mispronounce a word or make an odd statement. Barack Obama on the other hand has been hailed as being "very smart and articulate". Did I mention that he is also "clean"? I don't think however that Obama took an elective at Harvard in geography though, If Barack Obama was on the television show "Are you smarter then a 5th grader", would he flunk the question on "How many states make up the United States? I would say yes, and he is not smarter then a 5th grader. You decide.


5 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Did not watch video because I think this is more interesting:

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/05/12/bob-barr-to-announce-presidential-plans/

I'm sure you will post on this one.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

This video only shows what non-obamamaniacs already know. Since most Obama's supporters attended public school in places with only a 30% graduation rate, they are probably applauding his brilliance at knowing that Alaska and Hawaii are states. I wonder if he can spell tomato?

FWIW, I like this one. and this one.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

I'll post something tomorrow Pamela. This just may be bad news for McCain. Barr is definitely what conservatives want and everything that John McCain doesn't represent.

Eric, I have a gutt feeling that 90% of Obama's supporters can't even spell 95% of the states.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

I could be awaken suddenly out of my sleep and immediately be able to say how many states make up America. When Obama said 57, the people in the audience laughed at him, that should have been a sign to him right then that he screwed up, yet he kept going. I hate to think that a Harvard graduate don't really know how many states there are.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes and Arrogant gas-bags like Obama probably think homeschooled individuals are stupid.

So much for a public education being superior to homeschooling.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home