Tuesday, December 23, 2008

An important lesson I learned about the myth of "Global Warming"


This morning in Baltimore it was 18 degrees. My car would not start. I quickly discovered that my car fell victim to the wrath of global "warming". So I called roadside assistance to give my car a hot shot. The person came and we found out that the problem wasn't a dead battery. It turned out that it was so COLD due to global "WARMING" that my fuel line was partial FROZEN!! To make a long story short, I was finally able to get my car started, and I put some gas line antifreeze in the tank to prevent further freezing. I'm sure everybody is experiencing record cold weather in their states. All I have to say to the mental kooka doodles that actually believe that man can change the weather is for them to "MOVE TO ANTARCTICA"!! If anybody believes that the earth is "warming", Tomorrow please go outside without bundling up and see how "warm" the earth really is. Man can not cause global warming, and man definitely can't make the weather as cold as it has been. November went down as one of the coldest months on record. I read an absolutely stupid story by the Associated Press. The title reads "Obama left with little time to curb global warming". This is an actual NEWS STORY by the AP!!! It's stories like this that is why the media can not be trusted as credible, fare or in this case sane. Don't get me started on Barack the magic teleprompter speech giver. He's another dope that believes the great lie, hoax, sham or whatever you would like to call it. The news about how Bernard Madoff scammed investors out of fifty billion dollars is big news. What's more shocking to me is how millions of people are being suckered into believing an illusion that mankind has the power to cause the weather to change. Think about how many people where suckered into believing a flat out lie by a former U.S Senator NOT a Climatologist NOR a Meteorologist, The IQ's of the people that bought into Al Gore's scam of man made global warming are as low as the overnight temperatures in most of the United States.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yEARS AGO IT WAS GOBAL COOLING. sAME PEOPLE! tHAT DIDNT WORK SO GLOBAL WARMING WORKED BETTER, NOW CLIMATE CHANGE IS WORKING EVEN BETTER. Harvard really educate or edjamacates real good. Scientist said there was an ice age once, who warmed the earth up back then. No animals, man to even know about the ice. The earth warmed up all by itself, before Al Gore. Before cows gassed up with all of the grasses and emitted the toxicity after which we drank the milk that the cows gave up after eating all of the green grasses. WOW! that was tiring. Thanks Al Gore! YOU GOT MILK!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

LOL LOL LOL

Here in OK we had two days where it was 8 degrees in the morning. Our highs have not been above freezing for several days. Yes global warming making the country frigid cold.

9:24 AM  
Blogger P.R.E.Z. said...

Gotta love the whole global warming fiasco. It was like 8 degrees the other day here in Ohio. We put an extra blanket on the bed, me and my wife. As we were settling in, I remarked, "Well, so much for global warming."

Love the blog my man. Hopefully we can exchange links because this is a blog I definitely would want my readers to hit up on.

God bless.

P.R.E.Z.
The Truth Manifesto
The Hard Truth Podcast

4:42 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

anon"yEARS AGO IT WAS GOBAL COOLING. sAME PEOPLE! tHAT DIDNT WORK SO GLOBAL WARMING WORKED BETTER, NOW CLIMATE CHANGE IS WORKING EVEN BETTER."

And before all of that was the myth that started it all. The growing of the "ozone layer". Funny how the enviroMENTALists don't menting anything about the ozone layer anymore. I remember the brain dead idiots shouting to us all that the "C02's" were going to destroy the world.

anon "Al Gore. Before cows gassed up with all of the grasses and emitted the toxicity after which we drank the milk that the cows gave up after eating all of the green grasses. WOW! that was tiring. Thanks Al Gore! YOU GOT MILK!"

Gore should have sticked to the internet. He was so truthful on his part of it's creation.

Pamela "Here in OK we had two days where it was 8 degrees in the morning. Our highs have not been above freezing for several days. Yes global warming making the country frigid cold."

Liberal logic is a sore sight to behold Pamela. If Global "warming" to them is what causes cooling like we are experiencing now. Then does that mean that "Global cooling" is what causes global warming? If the tempature gets to 20 degrees where you are at pamela, it just may indeed be considered a "global warming heat wave"lol

9:00 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

PREZ " Gotta love the whole global warming fiasco. It was like 8 degrees the other day here in Ohio. We put an extra blanket on the bed, me and my wife. As we were settling in, I remarked, "Well, so much for global warming."

Hey Prez,I still want to hear the global warming alarmists logically explain how global warming is responsible for this weather. At some point, more normal thinking people are going to have to come to the rational conclusion that GLOBAL WARMING IS A FAKE.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I wish we had a 60 degree Fahrenheit winter instead of 32 degree Fahrenheit winter! I'm sick of shivering as I crawl out of bed every morning!

Global warming what a joke! I remember them talking about global warming in 2006 or 2007 and that was around the time when oranges in california were frozen on the inside on the orange trees!

How can they predict a global phenomenon like global warming when the weather forecaster cannot give 100 percent accurate forecasts for the week?

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home