Sunday, February 15, 2009

An illustration of how Obama fanatics act in the pressence of their god.

I remember watching how the Obama drones acted at Obama's rallies last year. Believe it or not, but back then they were almost tolerable to be around. Occasionally I saw footage of women passing out at the mere presence of Obama. Then again it could have been because of the overpowering stench coming form the people at the rallies. Hygiene has never been a major priority for liberals, so that could have explained the fainting spells. Fast forwarding to the present, nothing much has really changed since then. The Obama cultists have become more deranged in their worshiping of Obama. They're was a young unhinged fanatic by the name of Julio Osegueda that attended Obama's "porkilus con" rally in Fort Myers Florida the other day that was picked to ask him a question. People ask me why do I always pick on Obama supporters. Let this video answer that question. These people are MENTAL!!




This is Julio Osegueda "thanking god" for being on the Keith Olberman's MSNBC show "Countdown" that nobody watches. I can't put my finger on it, but I swear this guy is on something not good. That Obama heroine is some powerful stuff. Nobody ever said it was good to take.



This is my dramatization of how I would act towards Obama if I was an Obama fanatic cultist. Just remember that this is a dramatization. No pictures of Obama were harmed in filming this.

4 Comments:

Blogger inimon1@yahoo.com said...

Conservative Brother,
I see you have removed my blog from your blog rolls... can I ask why?

If I said things that need clarification on my log you can email me private or comment.

I thought you ran a different kind of site one that tried to help with divisions?

Honesty works my friend.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear that college kid Julio sounded all orgasmic or something. Good gravy when Bush won the two previous elections I never got orgasmic or giddy as a school girl whenever I saw him on TV. I was just excited about deciding my future through an election.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Sorry Jarnc, I didn't mean to do it. I was adding another blog, and deleted yours by mistake. I'll correct it.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Did you catch the jab at Rush with the "Excellence in Broadcasting" caption?

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home