Tuesday, June 02, 2009

According to Denis Leary: Barack Obama is the "greatest president ever".

What is wrong with these Obama cultists? Forgot the term "stuck on stupid", these kooks are "stuck on mental". The latest Obama kooky fanatic award recipient goes to actor Denis Leary. The incredibly obnoxious Joy Behar was a guest host for Larry King last week. Her guest on the show was actor Denis Leary. Leary made the following comments about Barack Obama.

Denis Leary “I think that President Obama is the greatest President in the history of all of our Presidents and that he can do no wrong in my book"




So Obama is the "greatest President in the history of all our Presidents"? I guess the historians should just burn the archives of all the past Presidents then. Obama is "what we've been waiting for" I guess. I wish I could smack Leary upside the head with a foam bat and tell him to "snap out of it"!! I know it wouldn't do any good, but I sure would feel great doing it though. Leary's opinion as an individual isn't that frightening, but it is down right terrifying knowing that tens of millions of Obama worshiping zombies feel the same way as Leary. To say that Obama is the greatest President of all times, yet he has not even been on the job officially for four months yet is beyond insane, its moronic. I can not wait for their beloved idol's policies to personally have an "impact" on their lives.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Robb said...

I don't understand this.. Look at his eyes.. Is he being coached? Is he being payed? Threatened? Unbelievable man! Btw T, Love your blog bud. I'm gonn'a link you up right now.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Chilerkle said...

Man I guess Denis Leary has definitely been taking stupid pills!

Then again if things go to hell here he can find a home in Europe or Canada.

Stupid Liberals!
If his fortune were to become worthless I'd laugh at him and all the other morons who elected Obama. My mother has decided if our economy tanks that she will raise her own crops to keep herself from starving. I decided to help her raise crops at least I won't starve.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Thanks Robb. I appreciate it.

Chilerkle "Man I guess Denis Leary has definitely been taking stupid pills!"

He is a Hollywood liberal airhead Chilerkle, so you can't expect Denis to actually have any knowledge of anything relevant.

Chilerkle "Stupid Liberals!
If his fortune were to become worthless I'd laugh at him and all the other morons who elected Obama. My mother has decided if our economy tanks that she will raise her own crops to keep herself from starving. I decided to help her raise crops at least I won't starve."

The prices of food at the markets are going up. As the dollar continues to lose it's value due to inflation, eventually the Obama drones are going to get a "life lesson" in economics and fiscal monetary policy Chilerkle. I went to Walmart the other day, and I was shocked at the increase in their prices. Since Walmart buys and sells on volumes, I almost consider their prices next to wholesale. If Walmart is no longer able to get prices it has been paying for its stuff due to it's enormous buying power, I definitely know inflation is setting in Chilerke. If our economy collapses, the world economy will belong for the ride Chilerkle. The rest of the world is looking to the United States to pull their countries out of recession. I have some bad news for them,lol. The arrogant ass wipe that is currently at 1600 doesn't care about economic prosperity. I as well can't what for all of Obama's work to implode on him like a house of cards.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey wow, nice to see this blog. I'm a Black conservative woman who has been performing bits on Pajamas TV. I found your site whileresearching some info on Denis Leary for my next bit. Please invite your members to check me out there or on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4_fdIQl8iA&feature=fvst

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have to remember that a lot of these celebs have no other choice than to claim that they are leftist/Obama supporters. Which doesn't make it right, it makes them cowards. A lot of them don't know the first thing about politics, & probably don't even care, but know that if they come out & bash conservatives and/or hail democrats(Obama) they will have a better chance of getting work in HWL. Ever notice how when a dem in HWL comes out with a statement against conservatives or pro democrat, the next thing u know, they r in some new movie that's coming out. Sad. They don't have to live with the repercussions of it all like the rest of us.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home