Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Sarah Palin "We told ya so".

I've already got my popcorn ready. The coming attractions of Obama's economic collapse is starting to take shape. Obama never ran a business a day in his life. Only an absolute fool "being him" would think he can pay off debt by accumulating more debt. I guess this is what is to be known as "Obamanomics". Everybody that used good ol common sense knew that Obama's fake stimulus bill was going to cause more harm to the economy then good. My mistake,I did say people that used common sense. The dollars is continuing to fall in value, and oil is continuing to rise as an inverse action. China is now laughing "at" Obama's Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner. The Obama kool aid drinking drones are beyond hapless. They are so caught up in the emotion behind the illusion of Barack Obama, they can't see what is coming down the mountain a break neck speed aimed right at them. It is simply a no brainier. As fun as it would be for me to poke fun at the economically clueless dunce known as Barack Obama,I decided to let another person tell how right she was in knowing Obama's economic plan was going to fail from the start. I guess you all can figure out who she is of course. This is Sean Hannity interviewing Governor Sarah Palin in New York yesterday.



part 2

3 Comments:

Anonymous Chilerkle said...

Sarah Palin should have been our Candidate during the 2008 election. She had more sense than McCain and Obama put together.

I can actually relate to her. I don't have rich relatives like Obama does nor could I afford an education at a prestigious college either.

I maybe a community college student but I have common sense which is more than I can say for the average Obama kool-aid chugger!

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyrone!

I know you probably don't need encouragement...but what you're doing is TOTALLY AWESOME!! I found your blog via the Conservative Manifesto; if only more African Americans thought like you. Way to lead the way!

I read your profile but would enjoy hearing a bit more. How did you 'see the light' per say, even being raised in liberal Baltimore?

Very cool blog and you've added another reader!

Best regards,
Intrigued

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heard you on wcbm the other day... keep up the good work.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home