Thursday, July 09, 2009

Here's another dose of liberal hypocrisy, this time brought to you by Michael Moore.


Time to get your popcorn ready folks. The second rate, self promoting, hypocritical, lard ass is about to come out with another movie. Michael Moore's movies are so bad, they actually make Spike Lee's movies seem legitimate. I've proven too many times to count now about how two faced most liberals are. For those liberals who still don't want to embrace reality, I'm going to inject you with another dose of the bitter truth. Michael Moore is coming out with a new movie in October entitled "Capitalism A Love Story". His so called "documentary" is nothing more then an anti capitalism flick. I don't really have a problem with Moore making this movie. Very few people are going to go and watch it anyways. This is my problem with Moore though. He's a fraud. Liberals will never call out other liberals for being fake, because they're just as fake as the next person. Nobody from MTV, E Entertainment, Rolling Stones, GQ, US Magazine or others in Hollyweird will ever ask Moore what he'll do with the money he makes from the movie. So what will Moore do with the money? If capitalism is bad according to Moore, why didn't he fund his anti capitalism movie himself? I'm more then certain that the people who foolishly financed this destined disaster are actually expecting to make a "profit" on this film. Oh well, fools and their money are soon departed. I know Michael Moore is hoping his movie does well. It's not because he wants to "open the eyes of Americans". He wants to "cash in". File this under the Hollywood liberal hypocrisy file.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Chilerkle said...

Michael Moore is looking for a payday though it probably won't be a big payday LOL!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

He's a blaring neon sign of liberal phonyism. I think I just created a new word. lol Moore has made no mention of donating any proceeds from the movie to charity Chilerkle. So he is definitely in this to make money. I'm surprised that anyone would have been stupid enough to finance another one of his movies after his last movie "SICKO" bombed so badly.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous allyHM said...

Two of my liberal mother's liberal friends (one a nurse practitioner, on a retired educator) have tried to convince me to see Sicko. I told both of them I would rather have my eyes removed with hot pokers and my skin flayed from my body than drink the koolaid. I admonished the NP that her job working for a physician will likely be eliminated should national health care, in its current proprosal, be passed. She had no answer for that. She also told me all about a patiend of hers who was having to choose between treating her breast cancer or feeding her children. I asked if that patient had a cell phone, cable TV, internet access. Also asked what does she drive? Is this a two car family that could make do with one car? My point was this: many people who cry that they can't afford health insurance are choosing luxuries such as cell phones and internet over necessities such as health care insurance. I then asked why my hard-earned tax dollars should go towards providing health care insurance for someone like that after I have already paid handsomely for my own health care insurance. Again, she had no answer.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

allyHM "Two of my liberal mother's liberal friends (one a nurse practitioner, on a retired educator) have tried to convince me to see Sicko. I told both of them I would rather have my eyes removed with hot pokers and my skin flayed from my body than drink the koolaid."

Now tell me how you really feel about Michael Moore's movie Sicko.lol lol I rather get stung by a hornets nest then see that crappy film. Moore knows perfectly well he wouldn't go on a government plan. Moore will pay for his own to get the best coverage money can by. He is a fraud to the uptenth degree.

allyHM ". I admonished the NP that her job working for a physician will likely be eliminated should national health care, in its current proprosal, be passed."

Remember that liberals can't debate against "facts", they can only "feel" ally. Once you defuse their generic bumper sticker talking points, the rest is a piece of cake actually.

allyHM "y point was this: many people who cry that they can't afford health insurance are choosing luxuries such as cell phones and internet over necessities such as health care insurance. I then asked why my hard-earned tax dollars should go towards providing health care insurance for someone like that after I have already paid handsomely for my own health care insurance. Again, she had no answer."

They never will have an answer ally or at least a logical one. I've heard the claims the left make about the so called "40 million" uninsured in America. Have you noticed that they never exclude the illegal population of over 20 million or the those who can't afford it but choose not to get it as you said perfectly ally? The young people that don't have health insurance have no problem buying a $500 dollar I-PHONE. Their priorities are very much backwards ally. The people that support government health care are extremely deceptive in their claims. Congress will never accept the same subpar treatment for themselves as they want for us all ally.

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Chilerkle said...

Open letter to Michael Moore get a real job like community service LOL!
Michael Moore sucks at filmmaking!
Leave Filmmaking to real creative people and stories not to political hacks like Michael Moore!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Chilerkle "Open letter to Michael Moore get a real job like community service LOL!
Michael Moore sucks at filmmaking!
Leave Filmmaking to real creative people and stories not to political hacks like Michael Moore!"

Well actually Moore does have a real job Chilerkle. His job is to fleece unsophisticated, gullible, naive liberals out of their cash, ten bucks at a time Chilerkle. I'm sure Moore doesn't drive around in a hybrid car. I know for a fact he lives in a multi million dollar penthouse apartment in New York. Capitalism really has treated Moore really bad, ha ha ha

12:29 AM  
Blogger Vincent E. Brown said...

Capitalism is the best economic system in the world, point blank.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Vincent "Capitalism is the best economic system in the world, point blank."

Amen to that! $$$$ :-)

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home