Saturday, August 29, 2009

Liberals exploited Ted Kennedy's funeral, his grandson and used god's name to push for Universal Health Care.

The definition of the word "blasphemy" is "the act of showing lack of reverence for any religion's deity or deities".
Democrat liberals managed to stoop to a new low today. I predicted it was going to happen at Ted Kennedy's funeral today. I said that liberals were going to find some way to exploit the death of Ted Kennedy in order to bring up the issue of government run health care. It didn't matter that they were in a church. Liberals aren't known for morality and common decency anyways. I was expecting an adult to have at least commited the dastardly deed. Well, a child was sent to do the dirty work for the adults instead. Ted Kennedy's grandson was used for the task. Using Ted's grandson was low, but them bring in the lord's name was beyond low even for the likes of them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Chilerkle said...

Are Liberals even human?
I think they're nothing more than parasites exploiting human needs and human folly to bring about their ambitions!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

They're human Chilerkle. They are just humans that lack any grain of common decency or morality. To them, the ends justify the means always. They'll use their own kids like in the case of Ted Kennedy' grandson. The concept of the shame doesn't register with them. It just doesn't

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Chilerkle said...

I question the humanity of liberals because some of them display a general hatred for humanity. Think PETA. Many Atheists of the Leftist creed spend their waking hours displaying their hatred towards people of faith! The fact that the Left doesn't display that same hatred towards Kennedy is rather unsettling for me. I wonder is he even a Christian at all anymore. I wonder has he repented in his final hours if he hasn't rejected God at all!
He may be a slimy politician but I wonder did he repent.
After all I believe God would show mercy to Ted Kennedy and anyone else who is sincere in making themselves right with God!
I get angry at Liberals disdain for God and his people. That is why I don't really care what they have to say about me.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home