Wednesday, September 09, 2009

The left desperately needs a spokesperson to promote Obamacare.

Is Perez Hilton really the best person they could find? Most young people can give a rat's behind about Hilton. Perez represents a desperate attempt by the left for a hail mary pass to drum up support for a government run health care option. Obama care is dead on arrival if that is truly the case. Don't eat or drink anything before watching this video. Perez Hilton is very unsettling for the stomach.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Quartermain said...

Looks like the Obamammedans have scratched beneath rock bottom to want to recruit that dirty low life.

I heard Prejean is suing the Miss USA pagent people. I hope she wins the suit.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Liberalism and bottom feeding low lifes go hand in hand Quartermain. It's like pairing up peanut butter and jelly. I could see liberals brining out Bill Clinton in an attempt to promote a government option bill but Perez Hilton?lol The left really don't comprehend very well how mainstream Americans think. I heard a few weeks ago that Carie was planning on suing. I guess that means she'll be suing Donald Trump since he owns the Miss USA pagent. I took his side when he was feuding with that obvnixious beast Rosie O'Donnell, but in this case I hope Carie wins. She was wronged for merely not being "politically correct". Her lawsuit should be a symbolism that PC can't override freedom of speech. I wish her all the luck in her case.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Zabeth said...

"Perez Hilton is very unsettling for the stomach."

That is true. My stomach is upset now after watching that.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perez Hilton the little crybaby bitch that ruined the Miss USA beauty pageant! I guess all liberals are crybaby losers!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home