Friday, September 04, 2009

Zo's takes apart the "pledge" from the nose candy hollywood drones to Barack Obama.

As usual, Zo is right on the money and then some. Liberals are very shallow people. Now the liberal hollyweird nose candy crowd wants to help make America a better place under Obama. How nice of them to finally care about America once the person they wanted was elected. Demmi and the rest of them should just spare America their "help". They should just close to the door behind them in their multi million dollar gated mansions and then continue to snort that white stuff on their table and forget the world exists until 2012.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Zo. He knows the deal. Those Americans who put down America do so with FREEDOM. In Islamic world they would be beheaded , tongues cut out or cut up like pigs, See BARE NAKE ISLAM FOR PICTURES, IF YOU CAN STAND TO LOOK. AMERICA IS MY HOME, THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to tell all these spoiled celebrities to kick rocks. They wanna be nice people simply because Obama is in the White House. What a bunch of Grandstanding selfish hypocritical phonies!

I pledge to pay more attention to politics to make sure that another politician doesn't overstep their constitutional boundaries.

Or try to impose their will upon me and my kinfolk.
Glad I don't worship celebrities I may think Matt Damon is hot but I certainly don't think he'd make a good husband knowing he's from Hollywood and there maybe some unsavory aspects about him that I'm glad I know nothing about!

I only like the characters actors and actresses portray and nothing more!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home