Friday, January 29, 2010

Chris Mathews forgot Obama was black for an hour during the SOTU address.

I'm kind of late chiming in on the latest racial act of stupidity in regards to another liberal commenting on Barack Obama. A few weeks ago, I thought nothing could have topped the remarks made by Harry Reid. I thought wrong. Chris Matthews is a text book idiotic blowhard. That isn't in doubt by most people who know who he is. What he said on the night of the Obama's State Of The Union speech actually managed to equal what Harry Reid said and helped to elevate Chris's status among being one of the most obnoxious people on a cable news channel. Chris Mathews said on Rachael Maddow's show that "for an hour I forgot that Barack Obama was black".



To my surprise, a few in the media actually picked up on Matthew's comments. I can only imagine what would have been the response though if say Sean Hannity would have made those exact comments on Fox News about Obama after Obama's SOTU address. What did Matthews mean when he said "for an hour I forgot that Barack Obama was black". Could the reason why Chris gets that tingle up his leg when Obama speaks is because Obama doesn have that "negro dialect"? As a black man, I'm still trying to comprehend what Matthews meant. Could it be that Obama is just "white enough" for Chris Mathews to feel comfortable with Obama as with Harry Reid and Joe Biden? The problem with Chris Matthews is that he has a problem letting go of the issue of race like most liberals do. Race relations in America has come an extremely long way over the last decades plus. Don't tell that though to liberals both black and white. To them the racial bogeyman is forever present just ready to pounce on defenseless non whites according to them. When I was watcing the SOTU address, I saw a man lying through his teeth. Race didn't even pop in my head while I was watching him lie. What bugs the hell out of me is this. I am sick and tired of liberals of different races always trying to make every issue about race. I know these people have some sort of racial hang up in their lives, but "do their problems have to be ours too"? I said last year that the people who seem to have a hard time coming to grips with the fact that Barack Hussein Obama is black and is the president are liberals themselves. The rest of the country has moved on, yet these people still want to be stuck in the past. Here's a little advice for Chris. How about judging Barack Hussein Obama by the content of his character as a man instead of the color of his skin as a man. It's just a thought.

7 Comments:

Blogger GregGVDC said...

Chalk another one up to Liberals being Liberals. Im still waiting to see Rush blammed, or used as a detour.
Why is the left so engaged in race? Yet its Conservatives accused of racism?
Why does he have to be labeled the "black man" anyways? Did they label Bush the "white man"? This race label is so important to the left.
But since Mathews will get a pass, as well as Reid and others of their ilk, if labels they want to use, then use the correct racial background.
Instead of saying "black", why not use "a man of african american and white anglo decent, without the use of non white slang dialect"
Im kidding of course!
Growing up in Southern California, in a bi racial family, i often wondered why my step father had to be "black" and my mother "white". I wondered why it was so important for that fact to be illuminated with everyone that i went to school with. I was looked at as if I was from another planet. So I have always had a problem with this selective identity by means of skin tone.
So in my opinion, it would appear that Mathews is uncomfertable with the fact that Obama is not as white as him. Why else would he have to remind people?
This is why I laugh at people who accuse me of bieng a racist, because Im a Conservative. Im a racist because I didnt vote for Obama.
Its not the race thats important here, its his agenda!

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Barbara said...

Everytime some goofball says crap like Chris Mathews' commentary I lose a little more hope that this nation is going to be able to recover from this administration's "leadership". What I saw in the SOTU address was a man that hadn't done a thing reinterviewing for his job with more of the same retoric that got him elected in the first place. I wish America would wake up and start paying attention to the walk and not the talk before we create a nation that is no longer the home of the free and the brave but the indentured and the dulled.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Could the reason why Chris gets that tingle up his leg when Obama speaks is because Obama doesn have that "negro dialect"?"

LOL Tyrone you are hilarious.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is my question:
Why is it that most, or all of America see Barrack Obama as a black man?
The man is bi-racial; father was a black Kenyan national, his mother was a white mid-western American.
If his parentage was in reverse, still many people see him as a black man.
This like how most, or all of America see Tiger Woods: a black man; when in fact he is multi-racial from his father's side and his mother was Thai.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyrone, this is a great blog.

8:20 PM  
Blogger JMK said...

You have to remember that this is the same Chris Matthews who called West Point "enemy territory."

Matthews should thank God for Keith Olbermann, because Olby can always be counted on to take the pressure off anyone within earshot.

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris Matthews is so full of crap! I already know he's gonna get a pass for his foolishness!
His man crush is speaking and Chris is feeling weak in the knees LOL!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home