Thursday, August 26, 2010

Finally a David Letterman joke I found funny.

Looks like left on left jokes don't take vacations. When a president starts to lose support among his base, that is definitely not a good sign. David Letterman was one of the few comedians who refrained from making jokes about Barry on his show. He has been too busy obsessing over Sarah Palin instead. I'm not sure if something has changed in the eyes of Letterman towards Obama, because he made a rather direct "joke" when he said " He'll have plenty of time for vacations when his one term is up". I was almost stunned when I heard the audience cheer and support Letterman's joke. Since David's audience is hardly known for being conservative in nature, could this be a sign that Obama is actually losing support among his devoted liberal base, and could Letterman be right about 2012 and the ultimate joke being on Obama?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow it looks like Obama is in trouble when people like Letterman mock him!
I guess Obama is sinking even lower than I imagined!

^_-

9:59 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

I hope he sinks lower then the titanic. lol

12:19 AM  
Blogger John B. Hefmier said...

Agreed. That is a funny joke.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Henry said...

I'm afraid the ultimate joke will be on the American People if that intellectual lightweight Sarah Palin is elected anything but Director of Moose Migration.

God help us all if that epistemically challenged twit gets anywhere near domestic or foreign policy.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Henry "I'm afraid the ultimate joke will be on the American People if that intellectual lightweight Sarah Palin is elected anything but Director of Moose Migration.
God help us all if that epistemically challenged twit gets anywhere near domestic or foreign policy."

Humor me Henry, do you know where Sarah Palin stand on the issues? Because I do, and every issue she supports or don't are virtually identitical with the overwhelming majority of the American public. Obama on the other hand has been on the opposite side of the American people from day one and counting. The Palin haters have always fascinated me, because teir deranged hate for her isn't based on anything solid. Every time I ask a Palin hater what did she do as Governor that disqualifies her to be President, I have yet to get a legitimate answer. Oh by the way, her foreign policy experience was when she dealt with the Canadian Government as the Governor of Alaska.I wonder why people forget that Henry? The hate towards Palin is emotional based not policy based. I would trust Palin 10000% as president over Barack Obama at this point president. A president without a base doesn't win elections. Palin has her base but Obama is clearly losing his.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Palin haters are simply small-minded bigots. These are the same tools who voted for Obama purely on race I bet. If they agree with his ideology then I guess they obviously hate this nation.

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home