Sunday, January 01, 2012

Rick Santorum's timing couldn't have been better.










It's no secret that I am backing Rick Santorum to win the Republican nomination. I had a feeling a few weeks ago that he was going to get "the look" from Republicans and conservatives just as the other candidates received over the last few months. Up until recently, every Republican candidate has had their "fifteen minutes of fame" only to eventually lose it to the next flavor of the month. Rick Santorum patiently waited his turn. He made a case for himself by performing well in all of the Republican debates and just making his case in Iowa. Well, it looks like Santorum's time has come.



Many polls now have him in third place in Iowa. I'm going to go out on a climb on a prediction. I believe that Rick Santorum come Tuesday is going to either finish first or he is going to come in second. Rick has been traveling around Iowa and presenting the message that he's the only consistent conservative in the race, and people are starting to notice in Iowa and nationally. When Cain dropped out of the race, a lot of his supporters went to Newt Gingrich. When that happened and Newt went to the top of the list in the race, I openly questioned other conservatives on what was their reasoning beyond their decision to back Newt. My dislike for Newt is no big secret. Well anyways, the reason conservatives claimed to support Ginrich was ,because they believed that Newt can out debate Obama and that he is also smarter. Well I made the case that a mega mind brain isn't needed to beat Obama, because Obama isn't that smart to begin with. All that is truly needed is just a pure Conservative who isn't afraid to go after Obama. Pardon the pun, but the conservative love affair with Newt may be hitting the rocks, because Newt is plummeting in the polls. That explains why Rick Santorum is on the rise. I guess in twenty four hours I will know whether my hunch pans out or not.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't support this man. I am hard pressed to see him as consistent.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/01/02/santorums-liberal-record-on-gun-rights/

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/01/02/rand-paul-on-rick-santorum-trigger-happy-big-government-moderate/

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/01/02/how-rick-santorum-helped-pass-obamacare/

12:02 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Let me guess, you are a Ron Paul supporter. I just took a stab in the dark guess on that. lol Paul has no chance in hell of ever coming close to winning the GOP nomination. Even Ron Paul admitted it himself that his chances are slim. Besides I could never support Ron Paul's stance on foreign policy, no way. Ron Paul calls Santorum a trigger happy moderate, my question is this, when did Ron Paul ever sponsor any bills in congress to limit the size of government, cut spending, eliminate bureaucracies etc? If he has never, then he doesn't have a leg to stand on in which to go after Santorum also seeing that Paul has been in congress much longer then Santorum.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its long way to

alberto

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home