Thursday, May 31, 2012

LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!

All politicians aren't crooks, liars, thieves and out of touch political power hordes. Some but unfortunately not most do get what their job is suppose to be. I heard a political rant yesterday that blew me away. I've heard some good rants in my time, but the one made a Illinois State Representative Mike Bost makes the rest pale in comparison. He was fed up with the political games that were being played by the state's Speaker of the House which was making it hard for him to vote the right way on important legislation like pension reform. Well State Rep Mike Bost took to the mic and just blew up, and I know for a fact tens of millions of Americans knew exactly how he felt. I hope Mitt wins in November, I'm just throwing out there maybe the possibility of a Mike Bost 2016 Presidential Run if it doesn't happen, that is if the country isn't too far gone from being saved that is. Seriously, this guy gets it!! Some have foolishly compared him to Howard Dean's rant back in 2004. There is no comparison at all for one reason. Howard Dean was just spouting to fire up his base. Mr. Bost was angry because of the political bs that was hampering his ability to do his job.




Mike hit on a key point that I've been saying for a long time. When the government takes away your freedoms, you slowly become a non shackled slave to it. LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

GOD This man has passion!! I love LOVE! HIM!!!!!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GIVE IT TO EM!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger p. anthony allen said...

CB;"I'm just throwing out there maybe the possibility of a Mike Bost 2016 Presidential Run".

Let me get this right...

A totally out of control irrational state rep. throws a hissy fit yelling and screaming thrashing his notes about over the heads of his fellow reps. on the floor of the state house, and simply on that display of qualifications, you believe he's presidential material? Gay Busey for president! You'd like that, wouldn't you?

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.allen, yeah it's much better to have a president who's lost without his teleprompter, visits "57 states", calls Navy Corpsmen, "Corpse-men" calls Nazi Death Camps, "Polish Death Camps" just because they were in Poland, says he sees "Many of our fallen heroes" in the audience before him . . .

2:31 PM  
Blogger p. anthony allen said...

Typo in last post...

That should be "Gary Busey" for president.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the character Howard Beale on "Network" played by the late, posthumous Academy Award winner Peter Finch with his famous line from the movie

""I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!".

4:17 PM  
Blogger p. anthony allen said...

Anon;"p.allen, yeah it's much better to have a president who's lost without his teleprompter, visits "57 states, etc...".

Oh wow anon, you got em' there. Yeah, anything is better than "teleprompters, and 57 states, Corpse-men, etc... I'll have to say, you've really nailed that one. You've figured out that presidents, and presidential candidates, are human and make gaffes. Maybe you should write a book? I've been privy to political and presidential gaffes for some time now. Perhaps in your new book you can include some of these;

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we".
-G.W. Bush
"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here".
-G.W. Bush
"I will tell you: It's three agencies of government, when I get there, that are gone: Commerce, Education and the -- what's the third one there?".
-Rick Perry
"They [China] have indicated that they're trying to develop nuclear capability and they want to develop more aircraft carriers like we have. So yes, we have to consider them a military threat".
-Herman Cain
"I love this state. The trees are the right height".
-Mitt Romney
"I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love".
-Mitt Romney

"I'm Wolf Blitzer and yes, that's my real name." —CNN's Wolf Blitzer at the beginning of a November 2011 Republican presidential debate.
"I'm Mitt Romney—and yes Wolf, that's also my first name".
-"Willard" Mitt Romney

I've got a whole lot more Anon! I even got a few more gaffes from President Obama. For a small fee, I can send you thousands of American "political gaffes." I'm so amazed at how well you've paid attention to the political realm.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.allen, great so long as you can acknowledge that this representative is in good company, it's all good. In fact, I put him above that company for despite his anger and passion, he still spoke well and without gaffes!

So thank you for that!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home