Thursday, November 08, 2012

Who was grateful for Hurricane Sandy destroying people's lives so that Obama could win the election?

A few days ago, when I wrote the story about how Sandy has become Obama's Katrina, I received several emails from people who claimed I was "politicizing" such a tragic event. I took what was said in stride and explained that I wasn't going to bite my tongue and be silent, when I was telling the truth about the situation. When conservatives and Republicans made claims that Barack Obama politicized the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy by doing a photo op with Chris Christie, the left in their typical form lashed out at the right and said that it wasn't true. Obama cared about the victims in New York and New Jersey. I just love it, when I am proven right.  For those who wanted to criticize myself and the right for comparing the Katrina and Sandy, tell me if you are also upset at this person who said " I AM SO GLAD WE HAD THAT STORM LAST WEEK and others who feel the same way. By the way as you pointed out to me, people died because of Sandy and many are homeless, hungry and still have no power.. Don't be two faced. Step up to the plate.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris Matthews-"If you don't vote you're an idiot!"

I voted CM, and would you be calling me an idiot for not voting for Obama, according to your agenda?

Chris Matthews-"You'll be an idiot for not watching this show!"

Too late! I guess that does make me "an idiot" for not watching your show. Besides, I don't watch your show, nor any of your idiotic MSNBC cronies who spew out crap out of my TV set.

A couple days later, he apologizes for his remarks. Wow! That's the first thing he did that was right.

-Big Pop

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To paraphrase Mark Twain:

"If you do not read the newspaper, you are uninformed.

If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed.

If you watch MSNBC, you are malinformed."

12:38 PM  
Blogger Thersites said...

At least the gays on Fire Island will be able to put FEMA additions on their beach homes, now.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home