Friday, January 11, 2013

Obamacare is going to make millions of Americans financially sick in 2013 and beyond.

Many people who voted for Dear Leader were shocked last week, when they discovered that their paychecks decreased with the stroke of Obama's pen on the fiscal cliff deal. If they were stunned by that, they haven't seen anything yet, and what's to come will economically impact them far worse then just a two percent decrease in their paychecks. I mentioned back in November about how some companies mainly in the service industry are going to cut their full time employees down to part time status in order to afford to stay profitable under Obamacare. I truly do not believe that most people understand what is happening or soon will happen When millions of full time workers who work 40 hours  a week are notified by their companies that they will only be working 28 hours a week as part timers, they'll get the message. All I can say is that elections do have consequences. Hope & Change hasn't turned out the way many of the true believers expected it would. For example, A Taco Bell in Guthrie, Oklahoma has cut “its full-time employees’ hours to part time to avoid mandates under the new health care law  Liberals always talk about how they are so compassionate for the poor and middle class. If this is an example of their good deeds helping the working class, I would hate to see what legislation drafted by liberals to hurt the middle class and poor would look like.
News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |

This is a growing trend. A Wendy's franchise in Nebraska has also cut the hours of it's full time employees in it's restaurants down to 28 hours, and I know this will be the new normal across.



 The Darden Restaurant company which owns Red Lobster, Oliver Garden and Long Horn Steak House was the first to cut hours in it's Red Lobster division preparing for Obamacare last year.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen!!!

how long will hobama lovers/nazis sleep????

kudos!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/732464570/obamacare--ominous-obfuscation/

1:25 PM  
Blogger Morninggloryseed said...

On the plus side, I think when all is said and done Americans will never, ever vote for a man like That's My Bama (twice). I have to think something positive will come of his election.

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sick already, Tyrone. My Seahawks lost a close game to the Falcons.
I will root for your Ravens against the Patriots. Much as I don't want to, I will root for the Seahawks division rivals against the Falcons.

-Big Pop

2:11 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

-Big Pop "I feel sick already, Tyrone. My Seahawks lost a close game to the Falcons.
I will root for your Ravens against the Patriots. Much as I don't want to, I will root for the Seahawks division rivals against the Falcons."

Look on the bight side Big Pop, at lest the sports media was giving the Seahawks respect. My Ravens continue to be disrespected by the sports media. Even after beating Peyton Manning on a short week in the sky high altitude in 6 degree weather, we are still a 9 1/2 point underdog against prissy Tom Brady and the Pats. I am also routing for the 49ers just in case we loss. At least I know the 49ers will take out the Patriots if they make it pass us, hopefully that won't be the case. Seahawks ha a great year. Russel Wilson is going to take them far in years to come.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

morning glory seed "On the plus side, I think when all is said and done Americans will never, ever vote for a man like That's My Bama (twice). I have to think something positive will come of his election."

You may be right, but the downside is that they may vote for a woman who is also like Obama in four years (Hillary). When I was growing up, my mother use to tell me that "a hard head will make for a soft behind". I figured out hat she meant by that when. lol Experience is suppose to be life's teacher, and it can be painful when a person makes the wrong decision. Hopefully as more people start to realize that their taxes are going up and not the rich, they will learn that they were played by Obama and start to figure out other things as well.

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cut hours? Guess they'll have to employ more people. More Jobs! :-)

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Eddie said...

And speaking of the every increasing size of Government in our lives, check this video out and give this some serious thought, particularly you Statists out there in la la land.

http://youtu.be/feWQjph-bBM

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a liar! All he ever tells us are lies! And yet even now after a second election still lies. He's acts like a bully...to not only the republican side but also americans! What's that hot line again 1-800-bullsh*t!!!!!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home