Sunday, February 03, 2013

The Green Police :One of my top two superbowl commercials of all time.

I'm getting ready for the Superbowl, and I hope it goes the way I hope it will, but we'll see. Believe it or not, most people watch the Superbowl mainly for the commercials rather then the game itself. I tend to do that as well, because the most creative commercials are shown on the one night where over one hundred million people tune in to watch one program on television. I have to mention one of my favorite Superbowl commercials since this is Superbowl Sunday. I love this one commercial that was done for Audi for Super Bowl XLIV in 2010. Audi came out with their TDI automobile that ran on diesel. The ad agency came up with a brilliant idea to promote the car's environmental aspect, but they also in a round about way made fun of environmental extremists in the process.



Needless to say, liberals were not amused by this commercial at all. Those on the right loved it of course, including myself. Enviro nuts said that they would  never buy an Audi again because of this commercial. Since progressives are hypocrites, I seriously doubted they would forever boycott Audi or even boycott them at all. These were the green police teaser ads leading up to the Superbowl. Again, they exposed environment fascism in such a funny way probably without even knowing what they were doing. That's the brilliance of these ads.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Ravens winning the Super Bowl, Tyrone. Looking forward to next season.
-Big Pop

1:22 AM  
Blogger Alpha Conservative Male said...

Thank You Big Pop. All I can say is that the final two minutes were heart wrenching!! I was so depressed thinking that the Ravens were going to blow a massive lead and lose in the final minutes.It was sweet, when it was all over!! I could finally breath a sigh of relief. lol

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home